“Working together, we will achieve”
Applegarth Academy places the children at the heart of everything we do. We passionately believe that all decisions we make should have a positive impact upon children’s lives.
Combining this with celebrating each individual enables Applegarth to provide the highest level of education for all children in our care.
- Set the highest expectations in all areas of school life, so that all children can reach their full potential.
- Deliver outstanding teaching, through an engaging and dynamic curriculum, which stimulates our children to be lifelong learners.
- To provide a safe and enriching environment in which all children are able to develop their strengths and grow in confidence.
- To recognise and celebrate all cultures and beliefs within our community, to enable the children to be positive role models in society.
Our vision at Applegarth academy is centred around our 6 learning powers, to ensure that all children develop the following lifelong skills throughout their time with us and are able to apply to these to their lifelong learning:
- Communication – children will develop strong and confident communication skills to help them throughout their education and careers.
- Curiosity – children will foster a curiosity in all they do, be inquisitive about the world and demonstrate this in their learning.
- Effort – children will establish a strong culture of effort and determination in all they do. They will strive to succeed and never give up.
- Energy – children will be energetic about their learning and show passion towards their goals.
- Imagination – children will become imaginative and creative learners and leaders of the future.
- Originality – children will be proud to be individuals, original and not afraid to challenge the norm.