Class Teacher required from September 2015
PASSION – URGENCY- POSITIVITY- ASPIRATION – COMMITMENT
We are looking to appoint a talented Class Teacher to join our strong and committed team. This is an exciting time in which to join our School as we embark on a journey to become a centre of excellence for teaching and learning.
Applegarth Academy is part of the STEP Academy Trust. As part of the STEP Trust, you will be joining an inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. Staff working for the Trust will have access to excellent CPD, and opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be:
- Someone who can demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the Academy and its pupils can achieve.
- Someone who has vision and energy, and is able to support change.
- Someone with strong inter personal skills, who is hardworking, and organised.
- Someone who is able to work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others.
We can offer you:
- A school where the children’s behavior is excellent.
- A Rights Respecting School where children and adults appreciate each other’s rights and responsibilities.
- We have an Enhanced Learning Provision which has recently undergone a substantial re-development.
- A well-resourced school with excellent ICT facilities.
- TLR allowances for suitably experienced teachers.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. To arrange either a visit, or to receive an application pack, please contact the Office Manager, Samantha Talbot tel: 01689 841528 Email: email@example.com
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. Roles of responsibility will be considered for excellent candidates.
Please also take a look at our website, where you will be able to find out a lot more about Applegarth Academy and the STEP Academy Trust.
Closing Date: Noon Friday 15th May – Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 18th May
STEP Teaching staff Application form – click here for details
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. The STEP Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer.