- Pupils in year 6 will be taking their SATs (Standard Assessment Tests) during the week commencing 8th of May.
- Pupils in year 2 will be assessed during May through Teacher Assessments.
- Pupils in year 1 will take the phonics check during w/c 12th June
- Pupils in Reception classes an assessment profile will be completed in June and July.
- Pupils in Nursery and years 1, 3, 4 and 5 will be assessed by teachers as per the usual teacher assessments used at Applegarth.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PARENTS OF YEAR 2 AND 6 PUPILS
- Pupils need to come to school every day and on time
- Please ensure that your child goes to bed on time and has plenty of sleep so that they are well rested and able to cope with the demands of the assessments
- As always, no holidays should be taken in term time especially during SATs.